Maybe it’s the setting…open fields, snow-capped mountains, green pastures full of horses and stunning blue skies.
Maybe it’s the planning…with an event staff experienced in arranging every detail from timing and activities to meals and beverages, from bands and dance instructors to roping machines and storytellers.
Maybe it’s our great food… with our onsite chef and fully equipped kitchen serving delicious true Colorado cuisine. We’ve served dinner to an American President, foreign dignitaries, business leaders and guests from around the world.
Maybe it’s our excellent service…sincere, accommodating and friendly.
Maybe it’s our passion to our purpose…to create wonderful memories and enhance your experience in the Central Rockies.
It’s probably a combination of all of the above.
Since 1991, 4 Eagle Ranch has provided Corporate Meeting and Incentive planners with a full service, multifaceted alternative to traditional banquet opportunities.
With fully customized options along with an onsite event planning staff, 4 Eagle Ranch will make your job easy and your guests will love you for it.
- Team Building – Ranch Style – (Assorted Games)
- Zip Adventures – A very unique way of showing you jagged rock cliffs and views of surrounding mountains. Contact Zip Adventures 970.926.947
- CBST Adventures – Unique Corporate Team Building and Group Adventures such as the Western Amazing Race, GPS Orienteering Quest, Vail Road Rally Race & Cowboy Eco Challenge that take place at the ranch. Contact CBST Adventures at 970.668.8900
- Group Horseback Rides – Evening Activity (Half Hour Rides)
- Group Horseback Rides – Daytime Activity (1 to 3 Hour Rides)
- Cattle Roundups – June – September (2 Hours)
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides & Sleigh Rides
- Old West Photos – Costumes, props & fun (3 Hours)
- Roller Roper – Mechanical Calf Roping (3 Hours)
- Quick Draw Shoot-Out (3 Hours)
- Mechanical Bull (3 Hours)
- Climbing Wall (3 Hours)
- Live Musical Entertainment – Solo Singer/Guitarist (4 Hours)
- Musical Duo – Two musicians/vocalist (4 Hours)
- 3-5 Piece Band (4 Hours)
- Dance Instruction – One Couple (2 Hours)
- Storyteller – Historical & Entertaining (2 Hours)
- Casino Night – Blackjack, Craps, Roulette (3 Hours)
- Sporting Clays – On-site (1-2 Hours)
- Campfire with marshmallows (Included in facility fee)
- Horseshoes, volleyball, and steer-head roping (Included in facility fee)
(What they enjoyed most about their event) “The whole relaxing environment & the fact that everything was taken care of for me” (Food and Beverage Quality)” Outstanding – the Athletes & Staff loved the food, it was done very well, lots of it, never ran low.”
Lynn Kraudelt, US Olympic Committee, June 2005 (70 guests)
“TIA’s Summer Board of Directors meeting couldn’t have ended their time in Colorado in a better place than your beautiful ranch. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend 4 Eagle Ranch to anyone traveling to the Vail area. In fact, I would say it’s a ‘can’t miss’ place to visit either for a group or for a family cattle ride.”
Barbara Logan, VP, Meeting & Event Services for Travel Industry Association