Maybe it’s the setting…open fields, snow-capped mountains, green pastures full of horses and stunning blue skies.
Maybe it’s the planning…with an event staff experienced in arranging every detail from timing and activities to meals and beverages, from bands and dance instructors to roping machines and storytellers.
Maybe it’s our great food… with our onsite chef and fully equipped kitchen serving delicious true Colorado cuisine. We’ve served dinner to an American President, foreign dignitaries, business leaders and guests from around the world.
Maybe it’s our excellent service…sincere, accommodating and friendly.
Maybe it’s our passion to our purpose…to create wonderful memories and enhance your experience in the Central Rockies.
It’s probably a combination of all of the above.
Since 1991, 4 Eagle Ranch has provided Corporate Meeting and Incentive planners with a full service, multifaceted alternative to traditional banquet opportunities.
With fully customized options along with an onsite event planning staff, 4 Eagle Ranch will make your job easy and your guests will love you for it.
- Team Building – Ranch Style – (Assorted Games)
- Zip Adventures – A very unique way of showing you jagged rock cliffs and views of surrounding mountains. Contact Zip Adventures 970.926.947
- CBST Adventures – Unique Corporate Team Building and Group Adventures such as the Western Amazing Race, GPS Orienteering Quest, Vail Road Rally Race & Cowboy Eco Challenge that take place at the ranch. Contact CBST Adventures at 970.668.8900
- Group Horseback Rides – Evening Activity (Half Hour Rides)
- Group Horseback Rides – Daytime Activity (1 to 3 Hour Rides)
- Cattle Roundups – June – September (2 Hours)
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides & Sleigh Rides
- Old West Photos – Costumes, props & fun (3 Hours)
- Roller Roper – Mechanical Calf Roping (3 Hours)
- Quick Draw Shoot-Out (3 Hours)
- Mechanical Bull (3 Hours)
- Climbing Wall (3 Hours)
- Live Musical Entertainment – Solo Singer/Guitarist (4 Hours)
- Musical Duo – Two musicians/vocalist (4 Hours)
- 3-5 Piece Band (4 Hours)
- Dance Instruction – One Couple (2 Hours)
- Storyteller – Historical & Entertaining (2 Hours)
- Casino Night – Blackjack, Craps, Roulette (3 Hours)
- Sporting Clays – On-site (1-2 Hours)
- Campfire with marshmallows (Included in facility fee)
- Horseshoes, volleyball, and steer-head roping (Included in facility fee)
“I just got back from 4 Eagle Ranch and I cannot thank your staff enough for such a spectacular time! It was an incredible night! I’m walking on air with the amount of compliments and thank yous I have received from my attendees. It was a night they will never forget!”
Heather Perrone, CMP, The Dannon Company
“Beginning with skeet shooting, then lunch on the trail, followed by a three-hour ride atop a horse driving cattle, the entire day made us all feel like city slickers. Certainly there was networking, but in this fun setting we were able to loosen up as we yelled ‘yeehaw’, moving the cattle along the trail. Our attendees commented that this day would stand out as an event to remember. Afterwards, we enjoyed a traditional BBQ with checkered tablecloths and a local band. We had the opportunity for business in a casual setting with no pressure, a few beers, and lots of laughter. The final results? We closed a deal three weeks after this event, and we were told that experiencing this relaxed schmoozing was the ticket!”
Jennifer Volckmann, Events manager for the Redwood City, CA, Open Wave Systems, Inc., as quoted in the February 2006 issue of Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine, had this to say about her meeting & event criteria and experience at 4 Eagle Ranch