Maybe it’s the setting…open fields, snow-capped mountains, green pastures full of horses and stunning blue skies.
Maybe it’s the planning…with an event staff experienced in arranging every detail from timing and activities to meals and beverages, from bands and dance instructors to roping machines and storytellers.
Maybe it’s our great food… with our onsite chef and fully equipped kitchen serving delicious true Colorado cuisine. We’ve served dinner to an American President, foreign dignitaries, business leaders and guests from around the world.
Maybe it’s our excellent service…sincere, accommodating and friendly.
Maybe it’s our passion to our purpose…to create wonderful memories and enhance your experience in the Central Rockies.
It’s probably a combination of all of the above.
Since 1991, 4 Eagle Ranch has provided Corporate Meeting and Incentive planners with a full service, multifaceted alternative to traditional banquet opportunities.
With fully customized options along with an onsite event planning staff, 4 Eagle Ranch will make your job easy and your guests will love you for it.
- Team Building – Ranch Style – (Assorted Games)
- Zip Adventures – A very unique way of showing you jagged rock cliffs and views of surrounding mountains. Contact Zip Adventures 970.926.947
- CBST Adventures – Unique Corporate Team Building and Group Adventures such as the Western Amazing Race, GPS Orienteering Quest, Vail Road Rally Race & Cowboy Eco Challenge that take place at the ranch. Contact CBST Adventures at 970.668.8900
- Group Horseback Rides – Evening Activity (Half Hour Rides)
- Group Horseback Rides – Daytime Activity (1 to 3 Hour Rides)
- Cattle Roundups – June – September (2 Hours)
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides & Sleigh Rides
- Old West Photos – Costumes, props & fun (3 Hours)
- Roller Roper – Mechanical Calf Roping (3 Hours)
- Quick Draw Shoot-Out (3 Hours)
- Mechanical Bull (3 Hours)
- Climbing Wall (3 Hours)
- Live Musical Entertainment – Solo Singer/Guitarist (4 Hours)
- Musical Duo – Two musicians/vocalist (4 Hours)
- 3-5 Piece Band (4 Hours)
- Dance Instruction – One Couple (2 Hours)
- Storyteller – Historical & Entertaining (2 Hours)
- Casino Night – Blackjack, Craps, Roulette (3 Hours)
- Sporting Clays – On-site (1-2 Hours)
- Campfire with marshmallows (Included in facility fee)
- Horseshoes, volleyball, and steer-head roping (Included in facility fee)
“We have been coming to 4 Eagle Ranch for the last 4 years for our annual Father-Daughter event. The beautiful setting and the warm welcome we receive every time we return makes this the perfect venue for our last gathering and closing ceremony. The steady enhancements that the Ranch has made to its buildings add to this ideal Colorado setting. The staff at the Ranch are so friendly and always willing to work with our many requests. We always look forward to a fun and enjoyable evening under blue skies and a warm fire!”
Marina Abraham, Program Director
“Located a short drive from Vail and Beaver Creek, the 4 Eagle Ranch offers meetings a unique taste of Colorado’s Old West. In the original setting of an 1880’s homestead, in addition to traditional ranch activities, the 4 Eagle Ranch also boasts an on-site chef and fully equipped kitchen. From timing and transportation to meals and beverages, from bands and dance instructors to roping machines and storytellers, the 4 Eagle Ranch and the surrounding Rocky Mountains are truly a unique experience for meetings.”
Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine