To contact Above & Beyond directly, please call 970-390-5337 or visit aboveandbeyond4x4guides.com.
Above & Beyond 4×4 Guides offer fun and exciting Jeep & ATV tours at 4 Eagle Ranch.
ATV Tours are 2 1/2 hours of drive time, giving you plenty of riding to enjoy the trail! You’ll go deep into the Castle Peak Wilderness Area where you get a chance to roam around cool volcanic formations. Along the trail, you’ll venture to Blue Lake, see several different mountain ranges, beautiful fields of wildflowers and get some of the best picture taking opportunities out there while having an incredible amount of fun.
Jeep tours near Vail are one of the best ways for you and your family to enjoy the spectacular Rockies. See incredible mountain ranges surrounding the Vail Valley from the comfort of a customized Unlimited Jeep Wrangler. Along the way, you’ll pass by fields of wildflowers, hear stories about our local history and possibly experience a chance encounter with local wildlife. Be sure to bring your camera for some of the best picture taking opportunities out there. Come along with us for an adventure you’ll never forget.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older.
- The minimum age for ATV/Razor riders is 5 years old
- Transportation for groups can be arranged at an additional cost
- Pricing does not include tax/land use fee of 8%, and is subject to change
- Beverages, snacks, rain gear, and all necessary equipment is provided by Above & Beyond 4×4 Guides
- Private and group tours are available upon request.
What to bring with you:
Please wear closed-toe shoes and pants!
For information on our other activities at the ranch, go back to the activities page.