Ranch Operations and Covid-19 Update:
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, we continue to stay focused on the safety of our employees and our clients. Even though Colorado Stay at Home order has been lifted as of April 26th, we will be following the “Safer at Home” order. 4 Eagle Ranch will remain closed to the public and employees will continue to work remotely and practice social distancing rules through the month of May. 4 Eagle Ranch is home to many of our employees and we ask that the public refrain from visiting the ranch during this time to protect their health.
At this time all of our Activities Partners remain closed as well and will be monitoring state and local regulations to determine when they will be able to begin operations. All of our activities are unique and so opening dates will vary based on the activity. Please visit our activities page for a list of vendors and to visit their respective websites to get updated operations information
4 Eagle Ranch will remain in contact with the City, local health officials and are monitoring the CDC and following all protocols. 4 Eagle Ranch is taking COVID-19 seriously and has created a preparation plan and will be ready to welcome you back to the ranch when deemed safe.
Some of our new protocols include:
- Ordering extra EPA approved cleaning, & sanitizing supplies for all of our venues.
- Wash, Wash, Wash. This is a requirement and we will be sure our staff and vendors engage in high friction hand washing regularly. Use warm water and antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer.
- Our cleaning crews will be deep cleaning & disinfecting all areas such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, shared electronic equipment & focusing on “high touch” areas.
- All of our Activities Partners will have hand sanitizer available in their respective check-in areas.
- All equipment used by guests while participating in one of many activities will be treated between each use.
- We will place hand sanitation devices in front of all meal & beverage stations and have splash & sneeze guards for our buffets.
- Deep cleanings will be performed before and after each event that takes place at 4 Eagle Ranch.
- We always encourage our staff to stay home from work if they exhibit any signs/symptoms of a cold or feel ill.
- We will ensure proper ventilation is provided in all 4 Eagle Ranch venues during events.
- Measures will continue to be followed once our doors reopen to ensure your safety.
The health and safety of our guests are important to us and we are working hard to ensure when the time comes you feel comfortable sharing your summer adventures with us!
If you have questions email us at email@example.com.
To be updated on Ranch Opening, Activities, Events, and More Join our email list.