Open Year Round
For reservations, please call 970-343-9396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Guided Horseback Rides Near Vail
Summer horseback riding is offered by the 4 Eagle Stables, for that perfect outdoor adventure on your Vail or Beaver Creek vacation, look no further. 4 Eagle Stables provides you with one of the most exhilarating outdoor activities on your Colorado vacation. We pride ourselves on our experience and level of safety. Each horseback ride starts with an informational safety and demonstration talk to help riders feel comfortable while out on a ride. Our unique ranch setting offers breathtaking views of the Sawatch Range, Castle Peak, and Red and White Mountain. All of this is located just 23 miles from Vail and 16 miles from Beaver Creek. The stables are open 7 days a week and offer 1-hour and 2-hour guided tours and pony rides for children 7 and under. Click here for pricing
Our wranglers are hand-selected from the best in the Vail Valley. We have knowledgeable, fun, and experienced guides to ensure a memorable horseback riding experience. With an abundance of knowledge of the local history, first aid, and horses our guides are ready to answer any questions you may have about the ranch and its surrounding areas.
What to Wear:
- Long pants and layers if you are coming early or late in the day.
- Enclosed shoes are required, no sandals.
- Please wear a hat if you are not wearing a helmet
- Rain slickers without hoods are provided in the event of rain, which is frequent on afternoon rides.
- Please bring any additional rain gear you see fit, and a fleece or a sweatshirt if the weather report calls for it.
- PLEASE APPLY SUNSCREEN PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. We have sunscreen available at the stables if you need more.
For information on our other activities at the ranch, visit our activities page.