The Homestead House
4 Eagle Ranch’s Homestead House opened in June 2011 after extensive renovations. The original house was built in 1925 by the Welsh Family where they lived until 1929. (For more history on the Ranch, please visit our history page.) The house now boasts 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, a gourmet kitchen, two-sided fireplace, dining room, living room and wrap-around deck.
The Homestead House is available for rent and is perfect for weddings, family reunions, ski vacations and those who just want to get away, while still being in “Vail’s Backyard.”
The Tack Room
The Tack Room Suite is located on 4 Eagle Ranch, which is a 1,100-acre ranch in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We are located 25 miles West of Vail and 15 miles West of Beaver Creek. The ranch setting promises to provide an authentic Colorado experience through amazing views, the peaceful location, friendly staff members, an abundance of activities and the unbeatable atmosphere.
This place is good for couples, families of four, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Our Creek Side Cabins are the perfect option for outdoor enthusiasts who are interested in a simple getaway. These cabins are located on 4 Eagle Ranch, which is a 1,100-acre ranch in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. These cabins provide shelter, heat, electric, public restrooms and beautiful views of the Sawatch Mountain Range and along the Alkali Creek. For those who love to camp, look no further, this “one step above camping” is the option for you!
RV Parking with Power
- Power connection is 30 amp
- There is no water or dumping located at the site.
- Limited Water (up to 5 gallons) is available on property within walking distance of the site.
- Shower houses and restrooms are also available.
- WiFi is available for an additional cost. Contact main Ranch office for details
Scott’s Cabin is a unique off-grid rustic cabin located on 4 Eagle Ranch. Perfect for hunters.
Formerly known as Tom’s Tent is a camping site that has recently been remodeled. As a 1,100 acre ranch, we do events, activities and provide some lodging options. Scott’s Cabin is approximately 1 acre of land with a cabin that holds three bunks (currently with no sleeping pads), wood-burning stove, outdoor picnic tables with space for leisure, a creek with footbridge, a parking area and an outhouse. All this is behind a gate off Muddy Pass Road, which gives access to hiking, off-roading trails and permitted hunting.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- The cabin has NO running water, NO electricity, and NO cooking supplies and is intended to be a camping experience. (We are currently under a Stage One Fire ban, so no charcoal grills or campfires are allowed at this time. Propane stoves are permitted)
- Dogs are permitted but must be reported and on a leash at all times. There is a $250 fine for unattended animals who interfere with horseback rides which take place near Scott’s Cabin and any dog feces left behind.
- There is a trash can provided on-site, but all trash must be hauled out by campers. (You May use the trash dumpster on the main ranch for trash disposal)
- The land surrounding Scott’s Cabin is very quiet land, both public BLM land and our private 1,100-acre ranch.