The Homestead House
4 Eagle Ranch’s Homestead House opened in June 2011 after extensive renovations. The original house was built in 1925 by the Welsh Family where they lived until 1929. (For more history on the Ranch, please visit our history page.) The house now boasts 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, a gourmet kitchen, two-sided fireplace, dining room, living room and wrap-around deck.
The Homestead House is available for rent and is perfect for weddings, family reunions, ski vacations and those who just want to get away, while still being in “Vail’s Backyard.”
The Tack Room
The Tack Room Suite is located on 4 Eagle Ranch, which is a 1,100-acre ranch in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We are located 25 miles West of Vail and 15 miles West of Beaver Creek. The ranch setting promises to provide an authentic Colorado experience through amazing views, the peaceful location, friendly staff members, an abundance of activities and the unbeatable atmosphere.
This place is good for couples, families of four, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
RV Parking with Power
- Power connection is 30 amp
- There is no water or dumping located at the site.
- Limited Water (up to 5 gallons) is available on property within walking distance of the site.
- Shower houses and restrooms are also available.
- WiFi is available for an additional cost. Contact main Ranch office for details