The Homestead House
4 Eagle Ranch’s Homestead House opened in June 2011 after extensive renovations. The original house was built in 1925 by the Welsh Family where they lived until 1929. (For more history on the Ranch, please visit our history page.) The house now boasts 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, a gourmet kitchen, two-sided fireplace, dining room, living room and wrap-around deck.
The Homestead House is available for rent and is perfect for weddings, family reunions, ski vacations and those who just want to get away, while still being in “Vail’s Backyard.”
RV Parking with Power
- Power connection is 30 amp
- There is no water or dumping located at the site.
- Limited Water (up to 5 gallons) is available on property within walking distance of the site.
- Shower houses and restrooms are also available.
- WiFi is available for an additional cost. Contact main Ranch office for details